Jobs & Career Opportunities
Grow With Flower Shop Network!
At Flower Shop Network, we understand that our success in the floral industry relies heavily on our team of diverse and dedicated employees. Every position at Flower Shop Network faces unique challenges and provides the opportunity to bring about positive changes through collaboration and creativity. We are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals that add value to our business and mission. Are you up to the challenge?
Review the current job openings listed below to submit your resume for consideration. Even if there are no advertised positions listed below - don't let that stop you from sending your resume
- we review all applicants and will consider qualified individuals for future positions.
Customer Service Representative Apply Now!
This positions provides proactive training to all new customers, training for new products, and support to existing customers. This position also assists customers over the phone with problems regarding service or website online account management.
- Bilingual / French or Spanish
- Customer Service experience
- Keyboard and PC knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Active listener
- Good interpersonal skills
- Manage time effectively
- Communicate effectively - written and verbally
Telephone Sales Representative Apply Now!
This position includes calling on businesses to sell products, services, and various types of advertising to new and existing customers.
What we offer...
- A really cool place to work
- Unlimited income potential - earning $30,000 + first year!
- Special sales incentives, including opportunity to win trips, prizes - both cash and gift items - and much more
- Weekends off! Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm!
No Sales experience required, just a positive personality, self motivation, and the desire to make very good money!
Technology / Web Development Apply Now!
Multiple positions at all levels (Junior/Senior) open immediately! The emphasis of technology positions are on coding using HTML/XHTML, CSS,
prior work or project experience will be considered. A successful applicant will work in our Paragould offices. Minimal travel may be
required at times.
** Still in school? Contact us about paid Internship opportunities! **
- Redhat/Fedora/Ubuntu/Debian Linux
What we offer...
- Competitive Compensation
- A casual work environment
- Introduction to the latest technology in a progressive and rapidly growing company.
- Great benefits including health insurance, Simple IRA retirement and paid vacation time.
Interviewing begins immediately for open positions. Send a resume to be considered for either full-time or part-time positions.