When it comes to buying flowers for Mother’s Day, it can be a bit overwhelming deciding which one is perfect for mom. Don’t worry, Flower Shop Network is here to help! Our flower buying style guide is your source for the perfect gift for mom!
The Classy Mom
Sophisticated, stylish and always full of class.
- Tips for classy moms: monochromatic color schemes, contemporary styles.
- Flowers for classy moms: orchids, garden roses, calla lilies, anthurium.
- Colors ideas: white, coral pinks, ruby red, deep purples
The Natural Mom
The mom who loves the outdoors — gardening, birdwatching, hiking, this mom is more at home outdoors than in.
- Tips for natural moms: think garden flowers, terracotta containers, fresh fruit, houseplants, arrangements made on wood.
- Flowers for natural moms: lilies, roses, tulips, asters, irises, peonies and carnations.
- Colors: earth tones, emerald green, dusty pink, creams
The Artistic Mom
The artistic mom loves the fun aspects of life.
- Unusual and playful flower arrangements are best suited for the artistic mom. Choose bright colors and unusual shapes.
- Best flowers for artistic moms: Gerbera daisies, liatris, bells of Ireland, and carnations.
- Colors: hot pink, vivid purple, bright yellow
The Traditional Mom
The traditional mom loves classic, timeless flower arrangements.
- Tips for traditional moms: use a basket as a container, choose fragrant flowers.
- Flower ideas: roses, carnations, delphinium, peonies, lilies.
- Colors for traditional moms: pastel pink, light purple, steel blue.