Secretaries come in many shapes and sizes and go by just as many names. Administrative professional, administrative assistant, secretary, desk clerk and other monikers are given to that special person in every office who makes sure that things run smoothly. This knight in shining armor often receives little other recognition, so the gift of Secretaries Day flowers is the perfect expression of gratitude. For the busy executive, taking the time to send flowers is a special gesture because your secretary knows better than anyone how full your schedule is. However, delighting the heart of your administrative professional lies mostly in the card message.
Secretaries Day card messages are a unique pleasure for local florists. Their professionalism as an unsung hero is shared with secretaries, so the Administrative Professionals Day card messages composed with the help of florists are often the most heartfelt and endearing. Having Secretaries Day flowers delivered to your assistant sends a special message. To help send the perfect message to your administrative assistant, several florists were asked to reveal their favorite Administrative Professionals Day card messages.
The Office Unsung Hero–Top Five Secretaries Day Card Messages:
- Here’s to you for all you do! Happy Secretary’s Day.
- For running a tight ship with grace and gentility. Wishing you a happy Secretary’s Day.
- Couldn’t do it without you. Thanks for all that you do. Happy Administrative Professional’s Day.
- Secretary. Administrative Professional. Assistant. No matter what title you have, you are foremost my friend. Wishing you a happy Secretary’s Day.
- You brighten up the room with your smile. Thanks for being more uplifting than my morning coffee. Happy Secretary’s Day.
There are many more Secretaries Day enclosure card messages for you to view. Enjoy them all today!