Herbert Birch Kingston had the right idea when he created Sweetest Day in 1922. It was his way of giving a sweet gift to those who were normally forgotten. Orphanages, the terminally ill and the disabled in his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio received these gifts. What a heartwarming gesture from a special man! It has especially touched my heart which is why I have begun celebrating Sweetest Day by sending flowers or gift baskets to my friends. For me, it’s a way to let them know somewhat randomly that I care about them all year long and want the best for them.
It’s very easy to get lost in preparing Sweetest Day flowers and gifts, but the most endearing part of the presents is actually in the card message. Being not a wordy person when it comes to expressing emotion, this list of Sweetest Day card messages has proven to be very helpful. Because Sweetest Day celebrates sharing, here is a great list of Sweetest Day card messages prepared with the help of local florists.
A Sample of the Best Card Messages for Sweetest Day:
1) This is Sweetest Day-a day inspired by the love and friendships we all cherish.
2) You put the “sweet” in Sweetest Day.
3) A wish for you on Sweetest Day. May you be as good and kind to yourself as you always are to everyone else!
4) Because you are so special, so nice in every way. This brings you loving wishes for a happy Sweetest Day!
5) Hope your Sweetest Day is sprinkled with all different kinds of happy!
Want a complete list of just the Sweetest Day enclosure card messages? View all 10, print and share with customers, or keep a list by your register. All card messages brought to you by Flower Shop Network.