Know someone who is getting married? When you send flowers to help celebrate their nuptials, consider filling out the enclosure card with wedding card messages like these.
- Thinking of you both and wishing you all happiness as you celebrate the joys your marriage has brought. May your special day bring you many loving moments to share; moments you’ll remember long after the day has passed.
- In your smiles, all the warmth and fun, all the gentleness and joy of a cherished friendship. In your hearts, all the closeness and care, all the tenderness and devotion of a lifetime romance. In your marriage, all the harmony and hope, all the power and promise of a love that grows ever stronger and more beautiful with the passing years. Congratulations.
- May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
- May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
- Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
- For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
- (Funny) If there’s one important key to a successful marriage, it’s sharing–the sharing of responsibility, of emotions, of souls…but most important…of the TV remote control.
- With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
- (Bride To Groom) A happy wedding day to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever. I love you.
- (Groom To Bride) The world has changed a lot (and so have we!) since we first met. We’ve shared some sad and funny times and years we won’t forget. When all is said and done, there’s one unchanging thing that’s true-with every breath, I find myself more thankful I have you.
View more wedding enclosure card messages»
If you have any suggestions for similar card messages, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org