Shown at $55.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
Caring For Your Birthday Flower Arrangements:
No matter how you choose to Celebrate The Day, receiving an arrangement of colorful fresh flowers always makes the day more special. It is a day to remember, to celebrate, and to cherish. Fresh flowers are a reminder of the special day for many days to follow. To preserve your flower memories with fresh flowers, follow these easy care tips.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Coral ReflectionsOf Fresh Flowers
E-Mail To A Friend
This stylish floral vase features lovely pink lilies, gorgeous coral roses and gerberas, along with other beautiful flowers that will surely brighten anyone's day!
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.