Shown at $55.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
Caring For Your Valentines Day Flower Arrangements:
Romance isn't the only thing in bloom this Valentine's Day! Many memories are attached to beautiful Valentines Day flower arrangements. Keep those precious memories alive with these easy flower care tips.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Delicate AffectionPink Floral Vase
E-Mail To A Friend
Soft pinks and whites make this a "delicate" floral gift. Lilies, roses, gerberas and wax flowers make this an elegant choice.
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Anniversary Choices: