Shown at $45.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
How To Care For Your Summer Flower Arrangements:
Cooling down with summer flowers is easier than before now that great flower care tips help extend the life of your arrangements. Summer flowers are colorful, bold, brazen, and beautiful. Decorating with these quality arrangements adds pizzazz and panache to any décor. Liven up the room and liven up your life with summer flowers that last!
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Winter Flowers Choices: