Rainbow Of Blooms
Shown at $55.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
Caring For Your Spring Flower Arrangements:
Spring has sprung to life! Flowers are in bloom and florists everywhere are decorating their world with beautiful new blooms. Bouquets of spring flowers float out of the door but what comes next? How does one care for arrangements of spring flowers? Easy! Follow these simple flower care tips for spring flowers that revitalize any décor.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Rainbow Of BloomsVase Of Flowers
E-Mail To A Friend
This colorful Rainbow of Blooms arrangement is sure to bring a smile and brighten their day. Call your local florist direct or order flowers online today!
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Just Because Choices: