Let It Snow!
Shown at $75.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
How To Care For Your Winter Flower Arrangements:
There is a chill in the air and the faint ring of holiday bells whispering softly in our ears. This is the celebration of winter. Many occasions during the season call for the gift of winter flower arrangements. The cherished memories of flowers presented as Christmas gifts, given at a New Year party, celebrating love with a romantic valentine, and other special occasions are worthy of being remembered for a long time to come. Help your flower memories last as long as possible with simple flower care tips.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Let It Snow! With Fresh Flowers
E-Mail To A Friend
Start the New Year fresh and beautiful with a showy bouquet of winter white flowers from your local florist. We can surprise someone special for you! Feel free to call us or order flowers online 24 hours a day.
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Vase Arrangements Choices: