Shown at $50.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
Caring For Cozy Fall Flower Arrangements:
Chosen to decorate with fall flower arrangements this autumn season? Celebrate the harvest time and many days of thanksgiving with colorful fall flower arrangements. Warm and inviting, autumn flowers bring festive cheer to the turn of the seasons. To help your flower memories last well into winter, follow these easy care tips.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Vase Arrangements Choices: