Shown at $50.00
* Prices shown in US Dollars, do not include delivery charge and may vary during holidays. Some flowers or plants may be substituted due to regional or seasonal availability.
How To Care For Your Fresh Flower Arrangements:
Just received beautiful fresh flowers from your local florist? Congratulations! Fresh flowers help boost our spirits and stimulate creativity and well-being. Want to enjoy your colorful arrangement as long as possible? Delighting in the beauty of fresh flowers for many days is as easy as following a few simple tips. Here are several easy care tips that will help your flower memories last longer.
- Place stems or bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- Add preservative to the water. Preservative packets can be found at local flower shops.
- Keep fresh flowers away from draft and extreme temperatures which can quickly dry the flowers and cause wilting.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas of full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- All flower stems should be submerged in water. Decline of fresh flowers occurs much more quickly after stems have been removed from water.
- To maintain fresh flowers longer, trim the stems and change to fresh water after a few days.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting stems from fresh flower arrangements.
Graceful GatheringBouquet Of Flowers
E-Mail To A Friend
Vibrant fall colors are beautifully displayed in this bouquet of fresh flowers from your local florist. Call our shop or order flowers online 24/7 from our website this season.
Where would you like to send these flowers?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Send your flowers from a real local florist to any city selected above.
More Thanksgiving Choices: