Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
That’s right, this is the week we’ve all been waiting for. We get to gather together with family and friends, enjoy some quality fellowship and of course eat lots of scrumptious goodies! Since the holiday is later this week, I know you’ve already contacted your local florist and gotten your order in for those Thanksgiving arrangements, right? Right?
Hmm … you’re lack of response is disturbing. Well, no worries. If you haven’t, there’s still time. Just click here to enter your zip code, find your local florist and start ordering! And since you’re going to need to add a card to that order, I thought I might offer up 10 funny and heartwarming Thanksgiving card messages.
Thanksgiving Card Messages
- Here’s hoping you have a better day than the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Forever thankful for your love and friendship.
- I love you more than cranberry sauce!
- You have my thanks every day, but today you also get flowers!
- You’re sweeter than my Aunt Myrtle’s pumpkin pie!
- Grateful to have you in my life this Thanksgiving Day.
- Your stomach may be full, but here’s a feast for your eyes!
- You’ve been cooking all week, but don’t be confused. This flower is not for baking.
- A heartfelt “Thank You” to you and yours this Thanksgiving Day.
- A little fall beauty to add to your bountiful feast.
Can you think of some funny or heartwarming card messages? Add them to the comments below! Have an amazing Thanksgiving!!